Log in to the Rodale Book Online Customer Care site for secure access to your account. You will be able to quickly and easily:
- View your account balance and summary
- Check your order status — has your book shipped, has payment been received, what is the status of a back order, has your return been received and processed
- Update your account information
- Update your credit card information
- Make a payment
- Change your address
Customer Care is here to help. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal. If you are not able to resolve your question within our FAQs here, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Please have your account and order number(s) ready, if possible, so we can quickly access your information.
- Online Contact Form — Click here to complete the contact form, and we will email you back as quickly as possible.
- Call — 800-848-4735 between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, to speak with a U.S.–based representative.
- Mail — Customer Care, 400 South 10th Street, Emmaus, PA 18098
Si necesita ayuda con su orden por favor hacer clic en Rodale Book Online Customer Care
o llame al: 800-848-4735.
How do I make a payment on my account?
There are many ways you can make a payment for an order:
- Log in to your Rodale Book Online Customer Care account to easily and securely pay your bill with a credit card or electronic check.
- Complete and mail the credit card form on the back of your invoice.
- Call 800-848-4735 to pay by phone with a credit card or EFT check.
- Mail a check. Please be sure to note your account number on the check and include the top portion of your invoice. Mail payments to: Rodale Inc. Customer Care, P.O. Box 26299, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-6299.
What do I do if I received an invoice but already paid my bill or sent back the product?
Most likely, the latest bill was printed before we had a chance to process your recent payment or return. Simply disregard the bill. Your account will be credited for your purchase as quickly as possible. If you continue to receive bills, please contact our Customer Care Department and we will correct the problem.
What is your Return Policy?
Your satisfaction is important to us, which is why we offer a money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, return the book or DVD within the guarantee period offered when you purchased your item for a full refund. We want you to be happy with your purchase from us, which is why we want you to use our product and still be able to return it if you aren’t satisfied. No other store or publisher has a return policy like this!
How do I return a book or product?
STRESS-FREE RETURNS in 3 Simple Steps
- PRINT YOUR LABEL: Print the postage-paid mailing label from RodaleReturn.com for your order.
- PACK IT UP: Pack your product in its original box, if possible, and be sure to include your original invoice or packing slip with your account number and order number so we can quickly refund or credit your account.
- PUT IT IN THE MAIL: Mail the package from any USPS drop-off location.
Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for return processing.
Mail your package to:
400 South 10th Street
Emmaus, PA 18098
Please follow the return instructions on RodaleReturn.com. You will be given a Canada Post ID number and Return Authorization number.
Or you can mail your package to:
P.O. Box 924, Station Main
Markham, Ontario L3P 0B9
How long does it take to get a refund for a return?
Any refund due will be issued to the original form of payment. If you originally paid with a check, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for receipt of your refund. Credit card refunds should appear in your account within 3 to 4 weeks, depending on your billing schedule.
Donate Your Refund
We have a special place in our hearts for the Rodale Institute, the not-for-profit organic research farm that was also founded by J.I. Rodale in 1947 to study organic agriculture. This 333-acre farm in Pennsylvania is revolutionizing the food system, proving healthy soil = healthy food = healthy people. YOU can help support them to make a difference. Please visit RodaleInstitute.org to learn more about their groundbreaking research and projects.
To donate your refund, simply endorse the back of the refund check and return it to us. The full amount of the check will be tax-deductible. If your refund was issued back to your credit card, please consider making a tax-deductible donation at RodaleInstitute.org. Mail your endorsed refund check to: Rodale Inc. Customer Care, 400 South 10th Street, Emmaus, PA 18098.
Some of our great products, such as calendars, are created annually and offered as a recurring series for our loyal customers’ convenience. Once you purchase a product in the annual series, you are enrolled in the annual program. You will be sent a shipment confirmation letter before we send your next product so you know it’s on its way. This also gives you the chance to decline if you change your mind. You will still have an opportunity to preview the new product and decide if you want to keep it before you pay.
If you ever choose to cancel your annual shipment, simply contact Customer Care. Every product also has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you are always welcome to take a look and give it a try risk-free.