Click on your interest to jump to that section:
- How can I order a book?
- As a bookseller or other retailer, how do I order Rodale books?
- How can I make a bulk or premium purchase for my company or organization?
- How can I contact an author?
- How do I submit my manuscript?
- How do I alert Rodale to an error spotted in one of its books?
- How can I offer feedback on a Rodale galley?
- As a member of the media, how do I request a review copy or press release?
- How do I request permission to use material from a Rodale book?
- As an educator, how can I order a desk or review copy of a Rodale Book for class adoption?
Macmillan is the U.S. distributor for Rodale trade books. To place an order, open an account, or request a copy of Rodale’s trade book catalog, please visit the Bookseller Services section of Macmillan’s website. To speak with a Macmillan customer service representative, call 888-330-8477 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.
Raincoast is the Canadian distributor for Rodale trade books. If you are a Canadian bookseller, please visit the Raincoast website or call its Customer Service Department at 604-448-7100 or 800-663-5714.
For all trade sales outside the United States and Canada, contact your local Pan Macmillan representative or visit Pan Macmillan’s website.
Special discounts are available for bulk purchases and promotional or “premium” use by corporations or manufacturers. To inquire about bulk purchases, premiums, catalog resale, or other special sales, please visit the Special Markets section of Macmillan’s website or call Macmillan’s Special Markets Department at 800-221-7945 ext. 5438.
If you wish to contact or send a message to a Rodale author, send an email to email@example.com or mail your author message/inquiry to the address below:
c/o Rodale Books
733 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Like most publishing houses, Rodale only accepts manuscripts submitted by an agent. We regret we are not able to review or return any unsolicited manuscripts and cannot guarantee a response or be responsible for any materials included with such submissions.
To avoid conflicts of interest, Rodale does not recommend any specific agents. To find an agent, consult The Writer's Market and/or Literary Marketplace, two volumes available at most libraries that have extensive lists of literary agents.
You can also visit writersdigest.com for more information. Try to find an agent who specializes in the kind of book you are trying to publish.